- A safe replacement for chlorinated and other solvents with a rapid evaporation rate.
- Offers superior cleaning and degreasing properties.
- Leaves no residue upon evaporation, therefore safe for both electrical and mechanical applications.
- Has a Di-Electric strength of over 26,000 volts.
- Has a high solvency rating (KB) of 50.
- Removes grease, grime, tar and dirt from metallic and non-metallic surfaces
- Industrial, electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Transportation (railroads, trucking)